Must Do! Christmas Nails! - Aleksia Mansaku

December 01, 2013

Must Do! Christmas Nails!



Hello everyone!!! First day of December!! That means Christmas is close!! Almost 23 days! This year I realized that I love so much Christmas!!! I want to do something special and new this time!!! 



I love hot chocolate.. Oh, did I just said Chocolate!!! I want one, two or three now!! 

I'm getting out of my topic. So, I love so much nails, nail art! That's why I decided to write one for Christmas Nail Arts! I made a search on the Internet and I collected the most easily and the most prettiest nail arts for this season!!!

Lets start then!!!

1.
2.

3.
 3.
 4.
 5.
6. 
 7.

 8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.

19.

20. 

21.
22.
23. 

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! LET ME KNOW WHICH IS YOUR  FAVOURITE OF ALL WITH A COMMENT!! THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE!!! SEE YOU NEXT TIME BYE!! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment